Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday 4:00 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM
Weekday Mass Schedule
Monday 8:00 AM
Wednesday 8:00 AM
Third Friday of the Month 10:00 AM at Liberty Village Nursing Home
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Outreach Ministry Hours: Monday & Wednesday
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Please pray for the following:
Nursing Homes: Millie Frese
Prayers for the sick:
Janet Ashby, Kay Bailey, Connie Brown, Susan Cooper, Phyllis Fehr, Cornelia Harpenau, Roy Harrold, Mary Hirsch, Steve Lighthall, Tina Mannix, Jon Menter, Joni Mollet, Melissa Nagy, Bill Sargent, Steven R. Smith, Sharon Stephenson, Cale Wayne, Angie Walden, Rita Williams, Brett Willits, Guy Wisegarver.
Readings for the Week
Mass will once again be held with some restrictions listed under Important Information on this page.
14th Sunday in Ordinary Time:
"The cross is tough, pick it up...-Matthew 16:24.
1st reading Zech 9:9-10.
2nd reading Romans 8:9-13.
Gospel Matthew 11:25-30
Please see the recent bulletin at the top of the home page (July 4, 2020) for more information about this week as well as readings and the messages from Father.
Bishop Jenky has given permission for public Mass to resume. This is wonderful news but there will be some changes. Listed below are those things we will observe as we reopen our worship space.
1. Please feel free to return ONLY if you are well.
2. When entering the church please follow the guidance of the Ushers/Greeters. You may enter thru the main aisle only.
*seating will only be allowed in "open" pews. Limit of 5 people per pew, families may sit together.
3. As you enter the Church we ask you to please sanitize your hands. The Ushers will have sanitizer available and will put the sanitizer on your hands for you if you need them to that that.
4. Face masks will be available from the Ushers, or you may wear your own. Please do not judge if someone does not choose to wear a mask. Remember in all things charity.
5. Per guidelines issued by Peoria, there will be no Offertory Procession (there will be a collection take up by the Ushers), no Sign of Peace exchange, and no Communion from the Cup.
6. Please follow directions given at the time for Communion. Please extend your hand for communion, not on the tongue.
Due to the suspension of public Mass, the dates for the reception of the Sacrament of (Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Communion)has been on hold. After consultation with the Diocese, we are setting a tentative date for this important event for Saturday,July 11, at the 4pm Mass. Mass that day will be a little longer.
We are offering our Father's Day Novena of Nine Masses. The Novena will begin on Saturday, June 20 at the 4pm Mass. You may include your father, living or deceased, or other important men in your life. Offering envelopes are available at the Church entrances, the Parish office, and in the monthly mailings. You may return your envelopes in the collection basket or the Parish Office.
Please see our newest bulletin at the top of the page (labeled new) for all information from Father Jim!
You can have a song of your choice played on the church bell carillon on a specific day and time of your special intention. The cost is $10 for a weekday and $15 for weekend.Just stop by the Parish office during normal business hours.
We strongly encourage support and readership of our diocesan newspaper The Catholic Post. We hope all members of our Parish will use this valuable resource for Catholic living in our diocese. Follow The Catholic Post on Facebook to get breaking news first and to share stories and images of faith with your family and friends.
Please check the event calendar for all events happening in our Parish!