Welcome to St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
On this site, you will find the current Mass times as well as other information about St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church parish in Clinton, IL. We welcome you to join us for the Mass, and invite you to participate in the life of the parish family. We exist in order to continue the mission of Jesus and to extend the Father's Kingdom under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
We are livestreaming
our weekend Masses!
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday 4:00 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM
Weekday Mass Schedule
Monday 8:00 AM
Wednesday 8:00 AM
Baptism Parents must be registered members and attend a class prior to scheduling the Baptism. Contact the Parish Office for further details.
Marriage Couples planning a marriage need to have a personal interview with the Pastor at least 6 months prior to the date of the wedding.
Confessions will be heard Saturday at 3:30pm or by appointment.
Monday and Wednesday
9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Outreach Ministry Hours: Monday & Wednesday
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Emergency cell 309-838-3661
E-mail: [email protected]
Religious education - Sue Neuschwanger
Parish Secretary - Debbie Askins
Bulletin Secretary - Kathie Summers
Parish Trustees - Francis Jackson and Becky Wisher
PPC President - Bill Spencer
Please pray for the following:
Nursing Homes: Sue Thompson
Prayers for the sick:
Kay Bailey, Connie Brown, Phyllis Fehr, Roy Harrold, Bev Hartsock, Mary Hirsch, Linda Kilgarriff, Patty Lecomte, Steve Lighthall, Mike Mannix, Tina Mannix, Joni Mollet, Fran Runyen, Bill Sargent, Cale Wayne, Angie Walden, Rita Williams, Brett Willits, Florence Workman, Charles M. Yeagle
Annual Diocesan Appeal - Thank you to everyone who has made a pledge to this years ADA. If you have not yet made a gift to the ADA, we invite you to do so today. There are pledge cards/envelopes available at the church entrances.
Please consider a subscription to the Catholic Post newspaper for all things going on in the Catholic community.
Alter and Rosary Craft Night - The Altar & Rosary has partnered with The Flower Corner for a night of sign making fun on Thursday, November 4th @ 6:30. Please R.S.V.P. to Krista Jackson 309-310-3027 ASAP to reserve your spot.
Readings for the week of October 17, 2021
- Sunday: Is 53:10-11 / Ps 33:4-5, 18-19, 20, 22  / Heb 4:14-16 / Mk 10:35-45 or 10:42-45
- Monday: 2 Tm 4:10-17 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Lk 10:1-9
- Tuesday: Rom 5:12, 15, 17-19, 20-21 / Ps 40:7-8, 8-9, 10, 17 [8 and 9] / Lk 12:35-38
- Wednesday: Rom 6:12-18 / Ps 124:1-3, 4-6, 7-8  / Lk 12:39-48
- Thursday: Rom 6:19-23 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [Ps 40:5] / Lk 12:49-53
- Friday: Rom 7:18-25 / Ps 119:66, 68, 76, 77, 93, 94  / Lk 12:54-59
- Saturday: Rom 8:1-11 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 13:1-9
- Next Sunday: Jer 31:7-9 / Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6  / Heb 5:1-6 / Mk 10:46-52